Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why I choose Shaklee!!



Shaklee.jpg image by bonniejane03About 5 months ago, I started using the Shaklee products.  I have been extremely impressed with the quality and effectiveness of their products.  I started with the Get Clean Starter Kit, which contains a variety of cleaning products and laundry products.  I have had amazing results with the laundry products, from grass stains to grease, I have been able to get it out of my families clothing!  I am also happy to say that I have been able to get all the toxic chemicals out of my home and replace them with nontoxic, high performance cleaners!  The quality of the cleaning products amazes me and I love them!  I would have to say my favorite product is the Basic H!  There is several different ways to use the Basic H, here are just a few:  

shaklee-704628.gif Basic H image by krgior
  • Window Cleaner
  • All-purpose Cleaner
  • Degreaser
  • Dusting Spray
  • Eyeglass Cleaner
  • Jewelry Cleaner
  • Leather Cleaner
  • Lawn Fertilizer
  • Prespot for clothes
  • Car wash
And that is not even all of the uses.  There are many many more!

EnfuselleGroup_wBox_lo_rez.jpg Enfuselle System image by carlaf_photoI have also just recently started with the Enfuselle Skin Care System.  It is like Vitamins for your skin!  In 28 days, clinical studies confirmed:
  • 665% increase in skin firmness
  • 421% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles
  • 88% reduction in the appearance of fine lines
Wow!!  I LOVE these products!








No comments:

Post a Comment